How We Work
Excellent project management and clear communication is paramount to keeping clients informed and up-to-speed on their projects. As our client you will be given access to a project collaboration area and frequently briefed throughout the project. And communication is a two-way street, so we make it a point to listen to clients. It’s this kind of organization and dedication to our clients that allows us to deliver accurate results on time every time. However, we don't believe in a cookie cutter "one process fits all" and wherever possible we like to adopt an individual customer approach. The process outlined below can be taken as a rough guide.
- Initial meeting where we listen (we want to hear your story) and determine if there is potential for a business relationship. We seek to understand your business and industry and deliver an initial project plan.
- Scoping and defining requirements will determine deliverables and the course of action for the project. We work methodically with you to accurately define and document your needs (functional, graphical, and technical).
- Utilize existing brand or create a new identity to drive design. Produce mock-ups and work collaboratively with regular client feedback.
- Write code according to documented requirements and create training documentation if necessary. We design and test the code internally as part of a series of quality checkpoints.
- An initial testing environment is established where we thoroughly test all defined requirements. Complete code and graphical audits are performed to check for consistency. When all requirements are met, then users test the system and give confirmation.
- Launch training will be available as defined in requirements. Website with ecommerce platform goes live.
- We do not say goodbye after launch. Instead, we continue the relationship and provide ongoing support via a maintenance agreement.